Monday, August 23, 2010

Party Time

This last Saturday, we celebrated my Nephew's Fourth Birthday at Old Cowtown!  G had his own Cowboy to take him and his friends around for the day and sing Happy Birthday.  I had no idea that they did birthdays, but it made for a fun Birthday Party!!  Of course I would take any opportunity to go to Cowtown, I don't know why, but its one of my favorite places to visit.

We had spent a good majority of the day touring Cowtown with our tour guide Cowboy.  The kids got to look at and touch some exhibits.  There are also cats around Cowtown, so the kids, that weren't allergic, were able to pet one famous cat named Bandit.  Then we finished off with Sarsaparilla and cake.  OH, how I LOVE thee Sarsaparilla!!  I don't think I could ever get enough!  It's right up there with fresh licorice, for me anyway.  Yum, yum!!

Now for a few photos of G's birthday party....


Roping one very skinny Bull :)

Time for school!

Grandma E getting a little cuddle time

Time for a Wagon Ride

Little Men walking with the Little Ladies

Boo was starting to get hungry, can you tell? Poor tired out little girl.

G had his own seat on stage for everyone to sing Happy Birthday!  He is a little Cowboy!


Cowtown always makes for a fun day, but this day was especially so!  Celebrating G's birthday and having the whole place to the Birthday Party AND our very own tour guide for the day, what more could you ask for?  Hope you had a great Birthday G!

No comments:

Post a Comment