Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Road Trip Part 1


Boo was a real trooper! This was in Wyoming.


This was at a rest stop in Wyoming.


They were so used to being fed, they would come right up to your hand!(Don't worry, we washed our hands afterwards!)


This was the first park we found and the best! It was in Burlington, CO.


Bubbie approved too!



I have managed to leave my camera in the car! Daddy takes our car to work, so I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to share all of our photos, but I will give you what I have to share!

So as many of you know, we were on vacation for nearly two weeks and I have not posted in all of that time due to little computer time. We went to Seattle to visit my sister(Aunt T) and BIL(Uncle R) as well as their kiddos, J and E. E graduated from High School on June 6 and we were there to witness the big event! We hit some of the tour spots in Seattle as well as we drove there. It took us about two and half days drive there and back, so many of our photos are of our drive up and later I'll share graduation and drive home photos. There are a few videos as well, enjoy!


This is video of Bubbie chasing some of the Prairie Dogs, LOL! The second video is a little sampling of how Bubbie and Boo kept each other entertained. This was one of the better things that they did, at one point it came down to having a screaming match between them. That didn't last long, I put a stop to that by bribing them with ice cream. Sometimes its just about what works!

No comments:

Post a Comment