Thursday, June 11, 2009

Road Trip Part 3

I'm thinking I will have to do a post just on the scenery that we saw on our road trip. We have so many photos of the mountains and animals that we saw along the way. I definitely learned on this trip, that there is no shortage of beautiful scenery in our great country of America! Its too bad that it is taken for granted. All the times I have flown to Seattle, WA and I've missed the beautiful sights. I've grown a new appreciation for our world!


Taken in Oregon in the late evening. Isn't that water gorgeous!!

Here are a few photos from our Argosy Cruise and the tour of the Harbors.


Say Hello to the Coast Guard!


A view of the Space Needle



These are a few from the Pacific Science Center. They had a tropical butterfly house and a toddler play area, which we enjoyed both thoroughly!









No comments:

Post a Comment