Monday, October 5, 2009

Being Pestered or Being the Pesterer?

Fall has come this week, with a vengeance! It went from upper 70s and 80s to low 60s and even as low as 40 in the evenings, just over the weekend. My kiddos though, don't care what the weather is doing. They LOVE to be OUTSIDE!!

This cooler weather has definitely shown us how not ready we are for this weather. It was exactly what I didn't want to happen, to be caught off guard. I tried to plan ahead. Anyway, now Daddy and I will have to get Boo some play shoes for outside. The poor kid had to play in her socks because we hadn't bought any sneakers for her yet. Which I also now know that Boo is in need of new socks since her feet grew so much over the Summer. Boo also outgrew her sweat pants over the Summer. So you can begin to see me making a list of all the glorious things we have to buy, including pajamas! My poor kids only have Summer PJs. They just grow too fast, its so hard to keep up! Of course it doesn't help either that the weather changes over night, literally!


All bundled up!



This is the look he gave me when I told him we had to go inside because it was starting to rain, priceless!!


Boo with her muddy socks!

I had started taking this video to show how focused Boo was on watching The Fresh Beats, but by the time I figured out the video on the new camera, she was more into pestering her big brother. This is quite hilarious! So I pose the question, who is being pestered and who is the pesterer?

No comments:

Post a Comment