Monday, October 26, 2009

Catching Up Part I: Bubbie's Third Birthday Party

Well here they are, one week late and in no particular order, pictures of Bubbie's Third Birthday Party!! We had the party at a local Fire Station and I believe everyone had a blast!! I know one birthday boy in particular that really enjoyed himself!


No matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby!


I just can't see it, he looks nothing like his Father*said in a sarcastic tone*.


Photo of all the party goers, with a few exceptions. Some of the Parents didn't want to be in the picture. (From L to R) Uncle J, Boo and I, A(a friend from our SAHM's group), Daddy and Bubbie, Cousins M, Al, K, Ap and G.



Bubbie is proud of his Train Table from Granddad. I assembled it, all by myself, the very next day.



Checking out his new favorite book about trucks. Bubbie LOVES books!!


His train set from Mommy and Daddy.



Bubbie calls these his Fire Truck Shoes, hilarious!


Mr. Potato Head firefighter set and finger paints from Aunt MP. I'm not too sure about those finger paints. I keep telling him he can play with them soon.



Enjoying his yummy banana cake with vanilla creme filling, DELICIOUS!!


Cake from Cheri's Bakery of course and I think they did an awesome job, as they always do!


Birthday boy, getting ready to blow out the candles. He ended up getting some help from his cousins on that task, being that he decided he didn't want to.



Checking out the inside of a Fire Truck.


Cousins G and M.



Bubbie with his Aunt Misty.





The photos above was an attempt to get Bubbie intersted in trying on the Firefighter gear. He wanted nothing to do with it. To his defense, it did smell quite smokey.




Uncle Rob and cousins K and M.


Bubbie really LOVES his Grandma!



Its hard to see, but we bought Bubbie a t-shirt with a Fire Truck on it and it says, "This is how I roll." It is Bubbie's favorite shirt, he wants to wear it everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment