Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Lot of Catching Up To Do

Honestly I have so many pictures from the activities from the last three weeks to upload!  I've been meaning to share and talk about them earlier, but as you know my excuse, there just isn't enough "ME" time these days!  On that subject, I do have some GOOD NEWS to share!!  Daddy will be starting back on First Shift on October 11!!  We are so EXCITED!!

Ok, onto the pictures!  I think I will start by uploading the photos and trying to talk a little about each on what we did.  Please bear with me and we shall get through this swimmingly and you will get to enjoy some adorable photos :)



The two photos above go back to our Fort Building Video, which I did share at an earlier time.  These photos were so cute though, that I had to share!

The following photos are from a trip to the Zoo.  We went to the Zoo to celebrate Granddad's Birthday on the weekend of the 12th.  We had fun and weather wasn't too bad either!

On this trip, Bubbie and Boo were able to feed the giraffes for the FIRST time!  I didn't get any photos of it myself, but Granddad did and I will upload those as soon I get them downloaded.  Bubbie still talks about it three weeks later, that is how much he enjoyed it!  He says, " That was cool!"







Aunt MM was being silly after Bubbie didn't want to sit on the Tiger statue.  Bubbie thought she was hilarious!  It was too cute!!




On this particular trip, Bubbie kept asking to see the Tigers.  We kept telling him that we would get to the Tigers soon and once we did, he was excited!  Above is a photo I liked because almost all of the cousins are in it with Bubbie and Boo.

 Aunt MM posing and Granddad.


Above is a photo of Bubbie, who is suppose to be working on his workbook for Home School, and Boo.  While Bubbie and I do our Home School, I give Boo a coloring book to work on.  Though this time particular he was working on coloring shapes with the designated color, but he wasn't liking having to share the crayons.

This is just the beginning of the photos I have to share, more to come......

1 comment:

  1. Your zoo looks better than our, we didn't have gorillas!!

    ReplyDelete