Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Couple Small Additions

Thanks to Hobby Lobby and a gift from my Mother-in-Law, my pantry and dining room have had a little face lift!!  I hope to eventually have my kitchen and dining room all decked out in cafe' latte style!

 And finally, our new spice rack!  This was given to us some time ago, but I finally decided that I could hang it myself.  It adds a little something to the Pantry and looks nice, if I do say so myself.  It is so nice to finally have a spice rack!  Now I have to get through all our old spices so I can use the new fancy ones, heheheh!

It always amazes me how much small things can improve a room!  This makes for a great start to transforming our spaces!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got to get one of those! That looks great and it will be so easy to find what you need.

    ReplyDelete