Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Mischevious Girl





Boo keeps changing on me everyday! Today she started standing without support for a few seconds at a time. It won't be long now until she is walking. She already gets into things and puts everything IN HER MOUTH! It drives me nuts having to pull things out of her mouth, no less than every 10 minutes. Bubbie was one to never put anything in his mouth, except his pacifier, so I'm not used to this. Boo is teaching me what babies are all about. All I can think is if she can get into this much trouble now, whats in store for the future? Today, after taking a box of Puffs away from her, oh I don't know like 10 times, this evening she got all quiet. I've been sick all day with a glorious cold, so I haven't been as attentive today as I usually am. Here are some pictures of what I found when I finally noticed that she was being so quiet. She managed to pull out every wipe in the package and thankfully did not put them in her mouth, but she sure enjoyed playing with them! Mischevious this one is!

No comments:

Post a Comment