Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Admission Museum Day 2009


Posing in The Mid-America Indian Center


I LOVE Carousel Horses, so we had to have a photo taken with this one. This one was so beautiful and very detailed!


Some passers by were nice enough to offer to take a photo for us, they were really good at taking pictures!!


Family photo with The Keeper of The Plains. This was our first time going to see it, rather than just driving by. I hope to return soon so we can see the Ring of Fire at 9pm, daily.





This is one of the several that make up the Ring of Fire


I love this bridge!







Daddy posing with Bubbie and Boo at Botanica, The Wichita Botanical Gardens.


One with Mommy, of course!


This is now one of my favorite photos of Bubbie. It really captures his personality and I just love his smile!


Bubbie showing off his new Fireman Rain Boots, or as Daddy calls them and Bubbie repeats, Das Boot! Bubbie insisted on wearing these all day, despite my bringing along his tennis shoes in case his feet tired of Das Boot.


Like Father, Like Son


Boo enjoying a quiet moment while Bubbie was taking a potty break.



I love this photo too!


The Monarch Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment