Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend With Family


Boo with her Great Grandma! This was the only picture I was able to take because we had forgotten to charge the batteries in our camera, so it died.

This was one busy weekend. We arrived on Friday evening at my Parent's house and called it an early night not long after. Saturday, we did a little bit of shopping and in the evening, we had a BBQ for my Cousin R and his new Wife N. I hadn't seen them since I was 5 mths pregnant with Bubbie, so it has been entirely too long! It was so nice to see them, I had only wished we could have talked more, but they had so many people to say hello to! We all had fun and they food was delicious and I had also enjoyed visiting with my Aunts and my Grandma. It is so rare anymore to have to whole family together. Though we were still missing my Uncles. On Sunday, we visited with my other Grandma at her home and had breakfast with my sister.

Over all it was a great weekend to forget the stress we had been dealing with the week prior. Last Wednesday, Daddy had a seizure at work for the first time since his very first seizure, about 2 years ago. We had thought that the days of seizures were over, being that he was off of meds for a little over a year. Unfortunately we were wrong. Now we are dealing with a varying amount of feelings. Mainly stress and fear. Thursday, Daddy will be going in for a more in depth MRI scan and I have mixed feelings on that as well. I'm not sure what kind of answers we looking for. I think for now, all we can do is prepare for the worst and take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment