Sunday, November 21, 2010

Enjoying Yet Another Unusually Nice Day

Today was a lazy Sunday for our little family.  We were also able to enjoy another unusually nice day!  We had a high of 72!  Even with the sun down, it is in the low 60's.  Can't ask for a better day to play outside in the backyard, which is Bubbie and Boo's favorite pass time!  

Trying to hitch a ride on the back of her own trike.  I think Bubbie thinks it is for him ;)  Maybe Santa will have to bring him one of his own, hehehe.


Bubbie was being ornery!  That face cracks me up!!

He LOVES that trike, mostly at the cost of Boo never getting to ride.

Boo says, "Mom, not another picture!!"

The nice thing about this weather, is that it allowed me to get some work done outside!  I was able to organize all the lawn furniture and kid's outdoor furniture.  Once it was all in order, I put a tarp over it all to protect it until it's BBQ season again.  It was a little saddening putting everything up, but at least we had a nice day to do so!  They say we have a 'mild' Winter in store for us this year.  With the way this weather has been most recently, I'm inclined to believe it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment