Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010, Part II

Sunday, Oct. 31, we went to our friend's house J&C's house in College Hill for a Halloween Party and Trick-or-Treating!  We started out at J&C's house for some appetizers and let the kids run and play.  Finally once it started getting dark out, we all went for some trick-or-treating.  We only ended up going to a few houses, but Bubbie and Boo ended up with some pretty full buckets!  Really on average with trick-or-treating, I think we've only made it to about 10 houses, at most, before Bubbie and Boo tired of walking.  At least they always sleep well after!  Once again I apologize for the pictures, we weren't sure if we were going trick-or-treating, so we forgot our camera, of course.

After we finished our trick-or-treating, we went back to J&C's house for some pumpkin, peanut soup.  It was really tasty and super good after a cool night of walking!  Only thing missing for me, was my Mom's hot apple cider!  Mmmm hmm, how I miss those days!  One of these days, I'll have to get the recipe and a percolator.  As you may have guessed, all Bubbie and Boo want is candy.  I will let them keep a few pieces and then the rest will have to magically disappear ;)  After all, Christmas isn't too far away and that always brings all kinds of goodies!

The first house at the beginning of our evening of trick-or-treating!

Daddy was dressed as Napolian Dynomite!  We have a close up photo that I will add later :D

No shortage of walking, good cardio!




As you can see, Bubbie and Boo were so excited, they moved at lightening speed!

Finally a photo with her Witch hat on!  Too bad we didn't have the camera.




After we had dinner and the trick-or-treating, it was time to come home and hand out candy to our trick-or-treater!  We decorated a little just for the occasion.  Somewhere in this house I also have some spiderweb stuff, but we didn't get it out in time.  I still thought it looked very festive though!



I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment