Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas, Once Again

Well it is getting closer to that time of the year again.  In one week it will be Thanksgiving and then it becomes crunch time for finding and sending gifts.  In an attempt to reduce some of the stress, we have already began to put up our Christmas decorations!  Generally I wait until after Thanksgiving, but Daddy will be having his hip replacement surgery on Dec. 9.  I thought we would give ourselves some to time to actually enjoy the decorations before things become stressful around here.

Also in an attempt to reduce stress this season, I've already started and completed our annual Family Photos Calendar gifts.  I've also completed our Christmas Card and will be placing our order soon!  In the spirit of the season of giving and family, here is a little teaser of what to expect in our Calendars and Christmas Cards this year.  I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment