Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gone, Never Forgotten

I can't believe that Jack has been missing for nearly a year(officially on Feb. 2).  I still miss him as much as I did when he first disappeared.  To be Honest, this is a post that has been difficult for me to do.  I meant to post about Jack sooner, but was just unable to do so.  Its still difficult.  To make this easier to get through this, we decided it best to make a video of all the photos that we have of Jack.

For the time being, I don't know if we will ever be able to feel any closure from losing Jack, but we sure hope to.  I know some will think I make too much of a big deal over my Jack, but he was truly one of my bestest friends.  He helped to me to get through so many things in my life and I just can't imagine dealing with hard times without the sweet way that he would place his head in my lap when he sensed that I was sad and/or stressed.  I will always miss my Jackie Bear!  As I type this out, all the memories flood back from the 7 years that we spent together and it's hard to hold back the tears.  It may have only been 7 years, but it felt like a lifetime!  He was after all, my first baby.  Please enjoy this little video and see some of the wonderful memories that we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment