Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

As the first day of 2011 is upon us, the time has come to change the calendar over to a new year.  Our calendar also serves as a memory keeper because every year I make our Family Calendars and send them to all the family as our annual family Christmas gift(btw note to family, if you are interested in having one too and we have not sent one, please let us know and we will make sure to send one your way).  With the changing of the calendar today, I've become nostalgic.  Please bear with me as I go down this road of nostalgia.  I just find it so amazing how much our little family has changed in just the last three years of making the calendars, I wish I would've started making these just after Little Big Foot was born!  Unfortunately I didn't know about the website, shutterfly.com, until after Baby Long Legs was born.  I'll treasure what we do have though!

Front Cover, Our Annual Family Christmas photo.
 January of 2009, 2010 and 2011
 February
 March
 April
 May
 June
 July
 August
 September
 October
 November
 December
 Hope you enjoyed our little trip down nostalgia road and thank you for bearing with my Proud Mom Syndrome!  

Also in honor of New Year's Day, I made a couple of pretty hair bows for BLL and her friend Ai.  We all went to a New Year's Eve Party and of course BLL and her friend had to have fabulous hair bows to wear!
We all enjoyed our time at the Party and after midnight, it was time to head home and get two little tired babies to bed.  It didn't take long for them to zonk out in the back of the car either once they were loaded.  Record time I believe, it was really seconds after being buckled into their seats, they were asleep.  Thankfully we had their blankies in the car for them to snuggle up to on the way home.  When we arrived, LBF and BLL did not wake up when we took them out of the car.  BLL slept in her clothes, but finally after placing LBF in bed, he woke and asked for PJs.  He is so sweet!

Truly I was amazed how well they both handled being out so late, but we knew when it was time for BLL to go because she just started fussing and didn't stop until she passed out in the car.  Poor kid.  Definitely one of the best New Year's Eve time that we have had as a family of four!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment