Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Fun and Beary Good Friends!

Surprise, surprise, I'm behind on the blogging again :)  Once again, I will catch all up on what we have been up to in the last couple of weeks.  Starting with our week full of Snow Days!

Last week, like many in the Great United States, we were buried under several inches of snow.  Playing it safe, we canceled many of our meetups and activities and just hung out around the house.  As you can guess with a couple of toddlers, that can lead to a lot of pent up energy!  Finally, after the snow had finished, we bundled up the kids to go out and play.  Of course I sent Daddy out with them, I wasn't going to ruin my new Uggs in the snow and not to mention my strong disliking of freezing cold weather!!  Here are a few pics of the fun that LBF and BLL had.......
LBF had to make a Snow Angel(or as he calls it, snow cloud).
Getting up to check out his "snow cloud".
He is getting so good at these!
 And the result of laying in the snow is.........
Ta daa!! 

After the kids were soaked from head to toe courtesy of the snow, they came back in to the warm house and removed all the soaking wet clothes.  Then Daddy decided to make some brownies to which LBF and BLL broke the rules and licked the beaters from the mixer.  Curious what the result is of that?  No need to remain so, I'll share a photo of that right about now!
See how BLL tries to look cute and innocent?!  Yea, she looks sweet!

Also last week, we finally replaced our old furniture.  Our new furniture arrived on Thursday!  I will post more on that soon when I can share our full makeover of our Living Room!  For those that know me well, they know I have a passion for interior design and I absolutely love sharing our projects and makeovers!  To be continued.......

Onto this week, this evening we had a Meetup with our SAHM's group at Build-A-Bear!  I was as excited(maybe even more)as the kids were.  I LOVE BAB!!  Honestly, one of the best meetups we've had, though there have been many fun events.  Leave it to my kids to have a choice of any "buddy" in the store and they go for the matching bears, in pink and blue of course!  They also decided that they wanted their bears to be named after their name sakes.  As much as they can drive me crazy, they can also make me laugh.  Here are a couple of pics of the two of them enjoying their new "buddies"!  
 By the way, how awesome is it that BAB offers free bows for their bears!  I'm thankful they do because BLL LOVES those bows!
All is caught up for now, as you can see, we didn't do much in the last two weeks.  We sure did enjoy relaxing around the house though!  Sometimes, when you have the opportunity, it nice to stay home and have do nothing days.  Enjoy them while you can because it doesn't take life long to get you up and running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment