Wednesday, April 13, 2011

She Made Me Eat It

Yesterday, I was watching "Cake Boss".  The problem with this show is that I then crave cake and cupcakes after watching it.  Most of the time, it's not a big problem because the stuff needed to make such goodies is not in my house and I'm too lazy to get it, hahah.  Well last night we were watching and they kept talking about red velvet cake, I had to have red velvet cake.  I made Daddy take a run to the store to get a mix, because again, I'm too lazy to make from scratch.  Much less I wouldn't even know what all that entails.  Back to the story, I baked the cake in a bundt cake pan and it turned out beautiful!  It was a proud moment for me.  We let it cool overnight with the intention that I would ice it this morning and we would have it for dessert tonight.  

Little did I know, the kids had other plans.  They were so quiet and sneaky this morning, I didn't even hear them get up!  Finally LBF came into the my room to whine about something BLL did, have I mentioned he is a little tattle tell.  That was when I noticed that he had crumbs on his face, little RED crumbs.  I asked him what was on his face and he replied, "She made me eat it."  Yea, I'm sure that is exactly what happened.  Curious are you to the extent of the damage they did to my most beautiful cake?  Well here are a few photos of what I found when I made my way to the kitchen.





Needless to say, they will not be having dessert tonight!

1 comment: