Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg-travaganza and More!

Let me just start by saying, this was probably one of the MOST crazy weekends we've had in a long time!  Every minute was spent meeting up with family and taking the kids for some Easter Weekend fun!  We did three separate Easter Egg Hunts, that right, THREE!!  We must be crazy!!  They were all fun though and the kids are still chattering about their found eggs and candy.  This year, we unintentionally spent Easter with my Parent's.  I say unintentionally because we planned the trip not realizing that it was going to be the weekend of Easter.  I'm glad we did it though, because the kids just had smiles on their faces and enjoyed their time with Grandma and Grandpa so much, that they protested leaving!  Especially BLL, she just kept saying, "NO, I want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's House!!"  She is definitely one strong headed little girl!

Now to share what all we did this past weekend, in pictures of course!  You know how much I LOVE my pictures and I couldn't imagine sharing in any other way(heheheheh)!!  Also, I just want to make it known that we had SO MANY pictures that I had to put them in a collage form and all the pictures still did not make it, but I have spent enough hours putting them together.  So without further ado..............................................




Honestly, I don't think we could have crammed more into one weekend if we tried!  It's all worth it in the end though, because these little cuties will only be little for so long.  Hope everyone had a wonderful and fun filled Easter Weekend!!

P.S. The Easter Bunny told me that BLL's gift also counts for her Birthday Gift ;)  Sometimes that is just how the Easter Bunny rolls.  I'm still in disbelief that her third birthday is just six days away.  No matter how old she is, she will always be my baby.

1 comment: