Saturday, April 2, 2011

Waking Fire Alarm

Very early this morning, so early it was still dark out, we were awoken by a fire alarm!  I threw the blankets back and sprung up to see Daddy looking at his phone.  I said to him "(His name here), it's the fire alarm!  Not your phone!"  He says, "No, it's my phone."  "No (his name here), we need to get the kids and get out!"  "No, it's my phone.  I set the alarm so we would get LBF's medicine on time."  "What?!"  "It's my alarm."  "OMG, you almost gave me a heart attack!!  Never use that _______ alarm sound again!"

To my defense, it really did sound just like our fire alarms and it was LOUD!  Lesson learned, if you want to get me out of bed quickly, make me think there is a fire.

Side note, parts of this post may be censored because this is a family blog and some words may not have been appropriate for young viewers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment