Monday, June 28, 2010

New Table, New Space

Last week I was looking on Craigslist for some shelves. While looking for shelves, I stumbled upon this listing for a Mission Style Dining Table w/4 Chairs and Bench Seat. I thought, "Ooh, I love mission style furniture!!" So I clicked on it and fell in love! It's funny how things work out, isn't it! It was like fate took over and guided me to the dream table that I have been searching for, for the last 4, almost 5, years that we have lived in our house. The best part, it's counter height and has a bench seat! I also love the storage underneath and the leaf that is tucked under the table!! Honestly the best find EVER on Craigslist!!

Beautiful isn't it?! It really makes the space!

You can see how the kids have claimed the bench seat as theirs! ;)

Bench seat without the boosters.


The storage underneath, I love this feature!! I have a place to keep my Scrabble game now! :)

2 comments:

  1. too cute! we have a high mission style table and absolutely LOVE it! cute find. i want to get into craiglist but i'm afraid it would be a horrible addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Craigslist! I just bought a vintage bike off of it and will be restoring it. It's amazing what you can find on there. Congratulations on finding your perfect dining room table!

    ReplyDelete