Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No Way!!

"No way" has become the new answer that I get from Bubbie and Boo when I ask them to do things they don't want to do. Part of me wants to laugh to the response and the other part of me thinks they are talking back. Umm, how to respond? Though there are times that it's more funny than anything. I find myself wondering where they picked it up at? TV? Another kid? Who knows, but it's funny! It's not always "no way" though, sometimes it can be "yes way"! I would be lying if I said that I didn't prefer the "yes way".

Boo also has become VERY CLINGY lately. It's endearing, but at the same time it can be annoying. Only Mom will do apparently, but sometimes Mommy's arms get tired and she needs to hand Boo off to Daddy. Boo gets very upset with me when I do. If I sit down for a few at home, it's a guarantee that Boo will be climbing into my lap. If I'm on the laptop, she will place herself between the laptop and myself. Poor Pookie, if she is in my lap, Boo will come over and shove her off. Boo also will do the same thing to her Brother if he is in my lap. I'm really hoping this is a stage. I can recall a time that Bubbie was clingy with me also, but never quite to the extent of Boo. And Boo is so JEALOUS of anything that is getting my attention over her. Oh the stories I can tell when she is older and wants nothing to do with me, hehe!!

P.S. As I'm typing this, Boo is trying to push me off of the Laptop and draping herself on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment