Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Surprise!

Surprise, our blog has a new Halloween theme!  I just love this time of year!  All the wonderful scents of fall, hot apple cider, pumpkin spice, caramel apple and the fresh crisp scent in the air.  Mmmmm!!  I also love the the smell of Halloween candy, you know when you walk past the bowl full of candy.  It's the best time of the year!

October always proves to be a busy month for our little family.  Bubbie's birthday, pumpkin patches and Halloween parties.  All the more reasons to love Fall!  Speaking of Halloween parties, we had one this last Sunday with our SAHM's group.  This last weekend was a busy one and we enjoyed every minute of it!  Boo  Bash 2010 proved to be a fun party.  Here are a few photos from our fun night.


We owe a big thank you to our SAHM's group for organizing the party and their hard work.  We also owe a big thank you to Grandma for buying Bubbie's costume and making Boo's.  They were both adorable!  Hopefully next year my kids will be more into doing crafts, but they very much enjoyed the trick or treating and running around playing with the other kids.  I will leave you with what Bubbie kept saying the entire night. "I dress like Buzz Lightyear and everyone like me!"  I think he was right about that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment