Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching Up


Bubbie helping Daddy to water our sad little garden.


Hopefully next year we can make it a great garden!

This Memorial Day weekend, we spent at my Parent's house. We headed up Saturday and on Sunday we all went to Kansas City. We first went to Oak Park Mall and then onto the Plaza. It was a bit hectic being that we lacked communication and planning, but we all still had some fun! Yesterday we went to visit my Grandpa's grave sight and left some of my Mom's beautiful flowers for him and then we headed for home. It was nice to see my Grandpa's grave, being that I hadn't seen it since his funeral over 3 years ago. Time really does fly, especially when you add having kids in the mix.

Speaking of that, while we were at my Parent's house, Boo decided to start WALKING!!

Just in case you missed it, here is a short video!

She is officially a toddler now, so sad! Boo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment