Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Us at Hooter's(excuse the quality, its a cell phone picture)enjoying my free Mother's Day meal!


Boo really liked her balloon, though it only lasted for about 2 minutes before it floated up to the ceiling.


The hair bows that I made and am currently considering selling if there is interest!

Today started out with my sleeping in until 9am and then leisurely getting ready for our day out. Once we left the house, we went to Starbucks for a cafe' mocha with peppermint, then onto Sugar Sister's Bakery for one of their awesome cupcakes(Which by the way, they do a Mother's Day Brunch. I'll have to remember that for next year!).

After stuffing our faces, we went to Micheal's to pick out some ribbon so that I can make some hair bows for my baby girl. I'm always so disappointed by the lack of choices when I go to the store and decided that I can make bows just as well as anyone. I think I did pretty good for my first try and maybe with a little practice, I can only imagine the possibilities!

After our shopping, we went to Hooter's. They were offering a free meal for Mom's today and I decided to take advantage. I love their wings and their chocolate caramel cheesecake, yumm.....After we finished up at Hooter's we went to pick up a few groceries at Target and then came home to wind down after an active day. Now I am finishing it up by working on some hair bows and laundry, oh the joys of Motherhood!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment