Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What have I NOT been doing this week? Well it was NOT ME that has completely abandoned the laundry this week, nope, NOT I. I would never do that! I would never wash a bunch of laundry only to let it collect on the sofa and then proceed to dig through the laundry to get the kids dressed. Nope, NOT ME! I'm entirely too organized for that.

It also was NOT ME that decided that Bar-B-Q potato chips would suffice for lunch today, being that it was NOT I that let the grocery shopping go by the way side this last week. I would never allow potato chips in this house, much less as a meal, NOT ME!

Its also NOT been me that has completely let the house cleaning get off track, as I work on my new hobby of making hair bows. I would NEVER let a hobby take over my responsibilities, NOT ME! It's also NOT ME, that can't remember when the last time I vacuumed the house. Nope, NOT ME, I vacuum every day!

1 comment: