Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Party Girl


Our cake was from Cheri's Bakery, they did an awesome job! The cake was banana flavor with vanilla cream filling, it was delicious!


This was Boo's Mash Cake, it was free with her cake!!


"Happy Birthday to You!"


What am I supposed to do with this?


Umm, tastes good


And that is why they call it a "Mash Cake"!



Bubbie decided to help Boo out, since he is so experienced with this yearly tradition.


Boo got some great gifts for her Birthday. She loved this baby doll that came from Aunt J and her girls.


She also loved the tea set from Aunt E!


And Grandma H made her a fairy skirt.


This is the doll that Boo picked out as her gift from us.


Here are the cousins, A and G


Grandma H and Bubbie getting the bubble machine to work.


Boo donning her Birthday outfit with Mrs. A


We had one full house yesterday!


My cousins, T and R and one of my three sisters, we will call her Mrs. HT. I was so thankful that my family, especially my cousins, made the trek down here to see us for Boo's special day! It made the day even more special. Thanks guys! Also congrats to my cousin T and his girlfriend.

For Boo's birthday, we had a Baby-Q. Thankfully the weather was somewhat agreeable and we were able to cook out on the grill. It did rain a little, but it didn't seem to stop anyone from venturing out onto the deck. We(I)decided to do a Fairy Princess theme, mainly because we(I)love fairies! Boo also, to me, looks like a fairy. The cake couldn't have turned out any better(or tasted any better)and we were very pleased with the turn out. It was a fun day had by all!

1 comment:

  1. Baby-Q... what a cute idea! Her cake was beautiful. Did it taste equally as yummy? I might have to check that place out!

    ReplyDelete