Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, I've decided to give this a shot! Where do I start, umm....
Well it certainly was Not Me that after having a discussion with my Hubby about how tight money is and that we need to save for our trip, I Did Not then proceeded to go and buy a bunch of ribbon for making hair bows. Not Me! I would never!

When my kids drop their food on the floor after I just handed it to them, I certainly Do Not pick it back up, blow it off and then hand it back to them. I would Never do such a thing, that's disgusting.

Something else that I would Never Do, is when my son poops his pants while we are currently potty training, I would Never make my Hubby have to clean it up. That would just be incredibly inconsiderate of me! Also today, while at a meetup with my SAHM's group and my boy pooped his pants, I Did Not get embarrassed and upset and parade him into the bathroom and make him strip down. That would be mean, I would Never want to embarrass my boy like that, in hopes that he wouldn't do it again, Not Me, Never!

If you enjoyed that, check out what everyone else is Not Doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment