Saturday, December 18, 2010

Boutique Hair Bows, Back at it Again!

Yes that's right, I've gone back to making hair bows!  I said I wouldn't, I also said they were too much work, that they were much easier to buy!  Then I took a trip to McPherson and was re-inspired!!  The final kicker was when we lost our second adorable hair pretty at Grandma and Grandpa's house over Thanksgiving.  I really didn't want to drive to McPherson AGAIN.  Don't get me wrong, I do want to go back again sometime, but not right now.

Tonight we have a Christmas Party to go to and I wanted something adorable for my very girly girl to wear ;)  So I was stuck.  I had to decide, am I going to make something or drive around town like a mad woman trying to find something.  The answer, make something.  Ok, I thought I was crazy for even considering making hair bows, especially at the last minute, but what choice did I have?  I can't drive around town right now!  Daddy is recovering from surgery and I have kids to take care of.

Finally I decided to do some research and not on a search site this time.  I went to a real source of information, YouTube.  They have videos of How To Make Boutique Hair Bows in abundance!  After almost an hour an a half of watching How To videos, I decided that I finally had the know how.  Here is the result of my research, studying, determined hard work and creativity.  What do you think?  I can't wait to see them in Baby Long Leg's hair!!


1 comment: