Thursday, December 23, 2010

Going Wild!!

My new hobby has consumed me!  No really, I am constantly thinking about which hair bow to do next and some of my designs are going a bit on the WILD side, but in a good way!  I also may have created a monster because Baby Long Legs likes to ask for the hair bows before I've even completed them!  None the less, I have found it to be a somewhat relaxing hobby and has helped with my growing stress.  I suppose you could call it, stress relief.

Also in my bow making venture, I have decided to make a couple of hair bows for a friend's daughters.  The friend I speak of inspired the bow that I call, Rainbow Brite Hair Bow.  I do hope that she and her daughters love it!!




 Another hair bow that I hope they enjoy is this fabulous zebra print!  I love it because it has such a different mix of colors.  It's so girly without a bit of pink!  Definitely my favorite so far!



 Now this hair bow I made with BLL in mind!  BLL LOVES anything pink!  And this hair bow is pinkalicious!!  BLL couldn't wait to put these in her hair, she was grabbing them off of the table before I could even put the alligator clip on.  I won't lie, it made me smile.  I'm just so happy to see her love the bows as much as I like seeing her wear them.  I tell you too, it's funny to see Daddy suddenly taking pride in seeing his little girl wear them too!  I was only going to make one and attach it to a stretchy headband, but Daddy insisted on making two.  He said that he thought her pigtail look was cuter.  I'm starting to think that Daughters have a way of bringing out the softer side of their Daddies, hmm.....Never in a million years did I ever think I would hear those words come from Daddy's mouth!



Here is BLL wearing her hair bows proudly, though she did all she could to make it very difficult to snap a photo.  Most of the time these days, BLL refuses to take pictures and I have chosen not to force the issue for now.  I'll just take the few shots that I can catch!  She sure does look adorable though!  No?


I sure hope you all enjoy my new hobby, but I'll try not to let it consume the blog ;)  Please, if you enjoy the hair bows or have suggestions on them(or anything else for that matter), leave a comment.  I do like hearing from everyone!  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda and I have started making hair bows... HER IDEA! Mine don't even compare to yours! Do you have any helpful ideas or secrets to impart? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Maybe we can plan a time to meet and I can share what I've learned :)

    ReplyDelete