Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Breaking News!

I know most are probably wanting to hear about Daddy and his hip replacement surgery, but I am going to talk more about that later.

The breaking news is, I've decided to change the nicknames of Bubbie and Boo.  For some time now, I have thought that the nicknames of Bubbie and Boo are no longer fitting for my two hyper-active munchkins.  To me, it just doesn't quite explain them or their personalities.  Then I thought, how could I come up with a nickname that described their personality without being insulting or that would not offend them some time in the somewhat near future.  So instead I decided to go with one of each of their most prominent features.  As Bubbie has inherited Daddy's good understanding, Boo inherited Daddy's long legs.  Though, I would have to say both of them have long legs!  I will one day be the shortest in our family, I have no doubt.  With that said, from this day forward Bubbie will now be referred to as Little Big Foot(aka LBF)and Boo will be Baby Long Legs(aka BLL).  Hope you all enjoy the new names and also that it won't make things too confusing ;)

P.S. I will update tomorrow on Daddy after he has his PT visit.  I will report that Daddy is doing well and happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment