Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Captured in Photos

Well somewhere in the passing days of the last few weeks, I've fallen behind on posts.  Which if you follow this blog, shouldn't be much of a surprise ;)  Nonetheless, I have so MANY photos that I have meant to share, but hadn't found the time to share.  Here they are, in no particular order and I may or may not write something about them.  Sometimes pictures can speak for themselves, hahah!

 Catie asked me to make her some pretty flip flops.  Not really knowing how to go about this I would say they turned out ok.  She <3s them and that's all that matters!!

After Chars saw Catie's fabulous flip flops, he wanted something on his too!


Caught someone sneaking an extra yogurt out of the fridge, hahah!

We had a garage sale a couple weeks ago!  Sold all of the things we didn't need anymore!  I also decided to sell my hair clips and they all sold!  That was the deciding factor that it was time to start my business.


 Catie didn't want us selling the double stroller, so much so, that she sat in it for the entire DAY!  She got her way :)





For Mother's Day, we did a little photo shoot of the kiddos and I.  Here are our best shots!  You will notice that one photo I chose to use for the new blog.




Well, I think I typed more than I had thought I would.  Hopefully soon I can follow up with the photos from our visit to Tangnyika Wildlife Park on Mother's Day!

1 comment: