Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Fun

In the last post, I mentioned we spent Mother's Day at Tanganyika Wildlife Park.  I would have liked to make these all into a fancy collage, but the time today doesn't allow as I have family coming into town tomorrow and house that needs to be put in order :)  I'm sure many know what thats like!  Here are just a few a lot of the photos from the time we spent with my In-laws and cousins A, G and Little G.

These little babies were 1 week old!  Aren't they adorable!!



Heading over to feed the giraffes.













This guy appears to actually be posing for photos!





Looks like the Easter Bunny left a GIANT Easter Egg behind!


BUNNIES!!!!


















After we arrived home, Chars insisted on taking a photo.  He did a GREAT job!

 And here is a rarely photographed wild animal of our own, heheh!!

Believe it or not, this still doesn't catch up the blog!  So until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment