Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't Let the Cat Out of the Bag!

I know I'm not keeping up with this blog very well lately, all I can say is please be patient with me. Hopefully things will pick up around here, so that we have more pictures to post.

Something to mention, is that we are officially doing Bubbie's Third Birthday party at a local Fire Station!! We are so excited about it, that I'm already in the planning stage of it and we have until Oct. 17. Plenty of time!!

Below are some photos from this weekend of everyone harassing the cat, a favorite pass time around here. Pumpkin is one feisty kitty and he gets in these ornery moods and it makes for some great free entertainment! At one point I looked over my shoulder while folding towels and noticed that Bubbie had the cat in the bag. I decided that Bubbie and I would carry him to Daddy down the hall. I told Bubbie not to let the cat out of the bag and Daddy thought it was the funniest thing! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him in the bag, but believe me, it was hilarious!!


Can you see the ornery look in his eyes? I'm sure the catnip helped too!



Poor cat was being tackled by Daddy, Bubbie and Boo!



He was completely worn out when we finished with him!

Next are some photos just for Grandma H. She had pointed out to me that my photos have been a bit lop sided lately and that I needed more of Boo. Here you go!


Daddy and Boo


She is starting to look a little too grown up these days, can't believe she is 15 months now! Almost starting to lose her baby look, so sad.....


After the cat finished with the bag, Boo decided she wanted to play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment