Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fall Shopping

We all know that it is that time of year! You know, Fall clothes shopping. I know officially my kids aren't going back to school or really for the first time yet either, but I have learned that when shopping for Fall clothes, you have to start early or there won't be much left to shop for. Especially because we shop for kid's clothes at Target. More specifically, we like to buy The Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh brand from Target. I've been a loyal buyer of this brand ever since my Aunt Moira bought that first outfit for Bubbie when he was a newborn. She sent Bubbie overalls with a button up shirt and I thought it was the cutest outfit ever! Aunt Moira always did have good taste! I believe she has passed it on to her daughter too, because the outfits that Cousin H sent for Christmas last year were absolutely adorable too! I also loved the name on the Label, I am partial to that name!

I'm looking forward to Fall clothes shopping for the kids. Fall is one of my most favorite seasons, other than Spring. This Fall, even though Bubbie is fitting well into a 3T as of now, we will be buying 4T to allow for growth. Also he will be needing size 11 shoe, despite that he is still has room to grow into a 10. In the past with shoes, Bubbie would grow out of them before the season would come to wear them. I have learned well! Boo is currently in 18mths size with some room to grow, but her fall wardrobe will be bought in 2T. Little secret, 2T and 24mths are the same size in most stores, with a few exceptions such as Old Navy. Also with Boo's shoes, she currently grew out of her summer size 5 shoes and I had to go ahead and buy her a pair of size 6 shoes. Currently they only had Fall shoes to buy, so she has one pair down! Its amazing how quickly kids grow! Over the almost three years that I've had children, I have definitely learned to buy one size larger than what they are currently wearing because they will always grow out of that size before the season is up. In their case, bigger is better! They will grow into it in no time! So let the Fall shopping commence, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment