Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Things They Say!

In this post I thought I would share some of the things that both my kiddos have been saying and/or repeating. They absolutely amaze me with what words stick. Bubbie has started saying chocolate milk very clearly and he will come up to me, repeatedly yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and then when I look at him, he whispers "chocolate milk?" Cracks me up!! He has also picked up lemonade, mainly sounding like "ade," but I understand what he asking for and that is the main thing.

Boo has started repeating every word she hears, it seems. She has been saying cracker, fish stick, milk and most recently today, she said pop corn! I certainly don't think we will have a problem with her talking! Oh and both my kids have picked up boody, hehe!

This last weekend we were at Target(shocker I know, LOL!) and I let Bubbie pick up a toy thinking he would tire of it by the time we were done in the store, so we wouldn't have to buy it. Well, the one time he didn't tire of it, Daddy convinced him to trade for a Kit Kat. Bubbie was also nice enough to share with Boo. Needless to say the mess they made of the back seat! I made a comment about it looking like chocolate poop. Ever since, when Bubbie sees melted chocolate, he refers to chocolate poop. Not to mention the 50 times he repeated it after I said it! Go figure, the one thing he repeats from me. One thing is for sure, even though I can't always understand what Bubbie says, the main thing is that he has worked up enough confidence to try and speak rather than just point. That is a huge step on the path of progress!!

Below are a few photos just for the sake of sharing!


Bubbie making some cookies, a favorite of Bubbie's! Funny thing, because we did this after I finished my workout on the stationery bike, I told Daddy to keep me out of the photos. I was in all of them, but this is the one with the least of me, LOL!


I figured I would share some more of the hairbows that I am working(playing)on. Any more it really is just for fun. I haven't had the time to try and set anything up for selling my bows. I'm still hoping though to make something of them. Although it does seem as though the hairbow business may be a bit saturated. I think everyone is making them now days!

No comments:

Post a Comment