Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Baby Is No Longer A Baby.........




Just look at her sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time!! I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet, but she has definitely let us know that she was ready. I had decided to give it a try since Boo is coming up on 16 months and that was the age that Bubbie started to sleep in a big boy bed, so far so good. When we laid her down, she didn't put up a fight or even attempt to get out of bed, Boo just went right to sleep. Which is unusual for her, usually, she puts up a 10 minute fight. I suppose that means she likes the openess of her bed now. As I type this, Daddy is bragging on the phone to his friend. It is definitely a big milestone and I'm sure there will be many more to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment