Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catching Up Part II: Boo's Second Birthday


It's amazing how quickly the last two years have passed and even more amazing is that I'm now a Mom of two toddlers and still have my sanity in tact! Though some days may seem questionable like the days when I put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. I do have many a morning like that! As much as I would like to present an image of pure perfection, life is not without it's moments that make us real. Perhaps like my very embarrassing moment at Heartsprings this last week, oh that was a rough one. Now that I'm off topic, I'll bring it back to what this post is about, Boo's 2nd Birthday.

We had Boo's party at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I have to say that this is probably one of the better Birthday Parties that we've done! Despite it's setbacks as I mentioned in a post before, it really was a great party. I think the best part was the doughnut cake!! It was delicioso!!

Boo especially loved the balloons. I think five or six of them were popped that day and each time, everyone in the store jumped. I'm sure Krispy Kremes was ready for us to leave when we finally did, hehehehe.

Boo sitting with one of my long time best friend's step child. R is such a cute kid and he amazes me with how well spoken he is and he isn't even three yet!! He and Boo became best buds at the birthday party.

Bubbie with his favorite person. Even more of a favorite over Mommy, but Grandmas usually are! They spoil you!!


Watching the doughnuts go by. Yum, yum!

Boo with her current favorite person, unless we are grocery shopping. Then it becomes Mommy because I don't make her sit in the cart.



Warning: Image may make you want to lick your screen. Or so I've been told anyway!


Doughnut decorating was the big hit of this party, other than the doughnut cake. The kids loved making a mess with the gooey chocolate and sprinkles!!







Time to blow out the candle!! Boo still needed a little help with that, but she kinda tried. Not really.



I think this picture pretty much sums up the deliciousness of the doughnuts, LOL!



When it came time to open gifts, I would say Boo was into it for about one minute and then when she was done, she was done.

This is Boo when she is done.





I really have to thank everyone that came out to help us to celebrate Boo, for her special day! You all really made the party fun and enjoyable!! Here is to another year that has come and gone and many more to come!

1 comment: