Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catching Up Part V: New Beds and Clean Rooms

You know the saying, "take a picture, it lasts longer"? Well this seems to be true when it comes to the cleanliness of Bubbie's and Boo's rooms. So I took a picture!! Of course I also took a picture to show their new "big kid" beds. I can't believe how quickly they grow. It's quite a shock to realize that there is no longer a crib in our house. Kinda weird. It in one way makes me feel a weight off of my shoulders to know I no longer have an infant to care for, but it also makes me miss my babies! I'm so torn.

Moving on to bigger and better things, I really have to thank my FIL for helping us to get Bubbie's bed. And thank you to my MIL for giving us the daybed for Boo's room. I also have to thank my Parents for giving us the mattress for Bubbie's bed. It's because of them we are able to move the kids onto "big kid" beds! I'm telling you, we have made out like bandits!!

BTW, notice how Bubbie has to find any opportunity to get in front of the camera! He cracks me up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment