Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry It's Been So Long!

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I last blogged. Unfortunately my laptop was knocked off of our TV stand some time ago by Boo and now it is no longer working. Due to my broken down laptop, I am unable to blog as I did before. We do have my Husband's computer, but it is often not working more than it is working because my Husband is often doing modifications to it, kind of like a mechanic and their cars, LOL! Anyway, I hope to get a laptop soon, but it may be a while. Sorry if you follow the blog and I will try to update ASAP! For now, I do not have availability to photos, so I'll just take a minute to type what we've been up to.

Well, I think we left off somewhere around Easter. I have a lot of great photos from Easter, they are on my Facebook, you can go there if you want to check them out! If you don't know my FB, e-mail me and I will try my best to get you a link(for friends and family only please). My Parents came to visit for Easter and we had a blast just hanging around the house, letting kids check out their goodies from the Easter Bunny and from Grandma and Grandpa. We also did a little egg hunt in the front and side yard of the house, since the kids were hanging in the backyard with G and G. They loved hunting for eggs!!

Most recently, Boo turned TWO yesterday! I can't hardly believe it!! Time sure does fly when you spend your days taking care of two toddlers. This last Saturday we did a party for Boo at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Saturday started out a rough day! I was so excited for Boo's birthday party and then I woke up with a migraine that very morning, ugh! I felt absolutely horrible, but I had to suck it up because it was Boo's day. Then we arrived at Krispy Kreme and they didn't have Boo's party on the schedule until the next week!! Needless to say, I was very upset and almost cried. Thankfully with my saying as few words as I could, they pulled it together in about 20 minutes and the guests were none the wiser. Her party turned out GREAT!! She had a doughnut cake and each kid was able to dip and decorate their own doughnuts! Overall I think everyone had a blast and Boo was exhausted by all the excitement and fun. Pictures from that are also on my FB, though I'm still waiting for some more from my FIL! He is the family photographer.

Also, Bubbie is attending Speech Therapy 4 times a week now. He goes to our local Elementary School on Mondays and Fridays for a 20 minute session and to Heartsprings on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a 25 minute session. Bubbie loves both of his Speech Therapists and he is excelling so well with his speech. Both of his Teachers are impressed!! I too am impressed with how he is talking now and he is getting very expressive in his tone when talking and asking questions. Before long, I think he will be talking better than most kids his age if he keeps progressing so well and I'm sure he will. Bubbie is a very clever boy!

That is all for now and hopefully I can upload some photos soon. Until then, ta ta for now!!

1 comment: