Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Things Orange for Stellan


I Love Butterflies!


Trees in the Fall, make it one of my most favorite seasons.


I love to watch the sun set!


All toys ORANGE!


ORANGE m&ms, my favorite candy.




Pumpkin pie is my favorite kind of pie!


Bell peppers


Tomatoes


Carrots, we often snack on these!


Papaya



Apricots


Oranges


Tangerines, another favorite snack around here.


Sweet potatoes, a dinner favorite!



My personal favorite flower, ORANGE Gerber Daisies.


Bubbie is drinking from his ORANGE sippy cup today.


I lit our ORANGE candles today, just for Stellan


Our ORANGE tabby cat, Pumpkin


A feeble attempt at getting a picture of the three of us in our ORANGE today( I know technically Boo isn't wearing orange, but it was the closest she had and if you look closely, the flower on her shirt is orange).


I even wore ORANGE socks today!

ORANGE is actually my favorite color too and as you can see we do LOVE many things ORANGE!

We are PRAYING for you STELLAN!

1 comment: