Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Blog Has Gone to Poop!

Yesterday we had a successful first poopy in the potty! Sorry, had to share the excitement. It started with noticing that Bubbie was pulling on his pants and I told him not to go poopy in his pants, that he needed to go on the potty. He sat down next to me on the sofa and we had a dicussion about going in the potty. Then I proceeded to show him his prizes for going poo on the potty. After our discussion, I tried to get him to sit on my lap, but then noticed that he wasn't wanting to sit at all. I thought to myself, he is trying to hold it and it is likely hurting him. At that point I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty, which resulted in the typical response of "no." Then I convinced him it would be in his best interest to sit on the potty, by showing him his prizes. He sat there for a good 10 minutes, looking at books(he will grow into such a good Man, LOL!)and the next thing I know he went! We danced and he was proud when he got to flush it down the potty. Then he was excited to get his prizes, a sticker book of the "Cars" and a Hot Wheels. We also had ice cream with Reddi Whip and chocolate for lunch to celebrate!

Also, today will be a hard day for PT(potty training) because our upstairs toilet is unusable due to tearing out the bathroom floor yesterday. Hopefully Daddy will get it put back together tonight. If one has seen our downstairs bathroom, then you would understand why I've been holding it since I woke up and am currently dumping Bubbies potty out back. I affectionately call the downstairs bathroom our Shit Fountain(excuse my language please). That is because once a year our tree roots plug things up and literally the water comes spuing out, as though it were a fountain. Except it has suage in it, so you can imagine the glorious smell and thus the name that I call it.

Ok, now that this blog has gone to poop, I will stop talking about poopy on or in the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment