Monday, April 20, 2009

I've Had a Rough Day, So Lets Make Cookies!


Oops! Bowling ball on the loose!


That's better! Good job! He is bowling next to the Birthday Girl, isn't her dress adorable!


Daddy and Boo(no Daddy is not asleep, he just kept closing his eyes when I would take a picture)


Eating a goodie that he got in his treat bag.

As promised, photos of Bubbie's first Bowling adventure! He did really well for his first time, his ball only got stuck two times. I think he is a natural born bowler, LOL!

The rest are some photos of what we did this evening. We started off with an early bath because both kids wanted to play in the tub. Bath time is their favorite time of all, but you wouldn't know it by how much they both used to protest when they were younger. It has become more fun for Mommy and Daddy too, now that Boo can sit in the tub with Bubbie and they play together really well! After bath, we had dinner and then Boo went to bed and Bubbie and I made Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Enjoying their bath time play together.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, YUMMY!!


Kid tested and..............................................


Kid approved!

I got the idea to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches from a commercial that I saw today while the kids were napping. Looked like a great idea and they were a big hit tonight! On the commercial they used Cool Whip, but we only Reddi Whip. Worked just as well and they were so yummy and made my rough day just melt away! Good way to soothe over any stressful day, in my opinion, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment