Friday, April 10, 2009

Thunder Snow?


Yes, that is snow you see and yes, it is April!




Yesterday we had some small thunder storms roll through and of course with those come Tornado warnings. Thankfully it all passed quickly, but sometime around midnight last night, we heard thunder. Daddy took a look out the window and announced that is was in fact snowing! Much to my surprise, I looked out the window and sure enough, Daddy was right. I decided that I better take pictures just to make sure we weren't just imagining it(since it was so late). Can't say that I've ever seen it snow here in April, definitely a first for us.

By this morning it was all melted and we were headed for a high of 58 today. Only in Kansas! It worked out well for us though, Bubbie and I went to an Easter Egg Hunt(and once again, I forgot to take the camera)with our Meetup group today. Boo was supposed to go too, but she was cranky and tired when it came time to leave, so I left her with Daddy. Bubbie had a great time finding eggs and putting them in his basket. I was amazed at how well he did, considering we hadn't done an egg hunt with him before. I'm so ready for Easter to be here, the kids are going to love their baskets!! Until then, Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment