Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snuggle Buddies


Boo with her baby doll, giving it some love


Bubbie with his blankie, this is with him most of the day. If he isn't holding it, its at least in the room with him. Without it, there will be no nap or bed time. When it needs to be washed, I generally have to take it while he is sleeping and get it back to him before he wakes. It is crazy how attached to this he is!


Watching a new favorite show, Go Diego. Though this doesn't take the place of Backyardigans, but for whatever reason Nick Jr. is killing me because they aren't playing it during the day much anymore. I should put in a complaint! Bring back the Backyardigans before I have to find some other annoying cartoon for him to watch, at least I enjoy watching Backyardigans with him, too.


This is the only chance Boo gets to play with Bubbie's toys


I love it, LOL! Bubbie's tuned out face while he watches his cartoons.


Yumm......Juice!


He got it back from Boo


This is what Boo does now when I tell her NO! I suppose this can also mean its time for a nap.

After our news yesterday from Heartsprings, we now have to do some research on so many things. First we have to find out if insurance will even pay for any of it. Then if they do we have to decide where to take Bubbie for speech therapy(ST). There really are a lot of choices as to where to go here. Our local University even offers ST in which the students work with the kids while being supervised by the Instructors. That may be an option if our insurance doesn't pay. I'm more interested in Rainbows or in going to Heartsprings for ST, but we will have to compare costs and also how much of course insurance will or won't compensate us for. With all that we have to do, we really need to hurry and make a decision because Heartsprings has a waiting list and if we are going to take Bubbie there, then we need to get on the list ASAP! At any rate, we probably won't make any decisions until next week. I probably won't be able to get any sleep either, until we make a decision. There is just so much on my mind right now.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. These are for you Grandma, because I know how much you are missing your grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment