Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whinovirus

So it seems that both my babies have the Rhinovirus(aka the common cold), but I think it would be more accurately named the Whinovirus. Since Bubbie got sick on Monday, he has done nothing, but whine about EVERYTHING! Then Tuesday night, we couldn't get Boo to settle down to bed, she cried and cried until finally Daddy took her for a drive. When they arrived back at home, Boo continued to cry for another 15min. and then finally settled down to sleep around midnight. When she awoke Wednesday morning she cried(I swear)the whole day and refused to take a nap the entire day! Between Bubbie and Boo both whining and not taking naps, I was exhausted yesterday to say the least. Boo went to the Doctor yesterday and they said that it is a yucky virus(they use such technical terms)that can cause body aches. Thus explaining the whining, so I conclude, Whinovirus.

I also want to mention something that is very near and dear to me. Baby Stellan is being flown to Boston today because of his battle with SVT. As I explained in another post, we know all too much about SVT. Please pray for baby Stellan and the Mckfamily, you can visit their blog, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Makes me so thankful that the Whinovirus is the only thing we have to deal with right now.

1 comment:

  1. I just bestowed upon you the sisterhood award... come check it out!

    ReplyDelete