Monday, April 6, 2009

We Like Hanging Out and Having a Good Time!




I can't believe my baby is 11 months old already! How times flies! I am even more thanful for her health as I read the blog about Baby Stellan, daily. Boo, like Baby Stellan, has SVT, but thankfully we haven't had to struggle with it as badly as Stellan's family has. Thankfully after Boo's one month stay in the NICU, she has been able to be home and remain healthy. Like MckMama does for her child, I pray for Boo daily(and now Baby Stellan too).
Also thankfully, after Boo's last visit with her Pediatric Cardiologist, he said everything looks good! They took her off of the Inderol, so she is only taking Digoxin now. In two months, she may be able to come off of her medications completely. So I pray that will be our final outcome and that there will be no other problems with SVT in the future. I also pray that the MckMama Family can have an outcome just as blessed! When I read MckMama's blog and her rollercoaster of emotions, it really takes me back to when Boo was in the NICU. The hardest part is wanting to just take them home and knowing that you cannot. Also when everything starts to look positive and then so suddenly things can take a down turn! I really feel for the MckMama Family.
Check out this blog, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, and pray for Baby Stellan please.


Can't tell me that Kansas isn't beautiful! Nothing like the Flint Hills when the sun is setting.



He really didn't want to have his picture taken.
Tomorrow, my Bubbie is going to Heartsprings to have an evaluation of his speech delay. They are going to do a hearing test and some other tests. Poor Bubbie has had so many Ear Infections in the first two years of his life, that we fear it may have affected his speech. Hopefully this will help us to get Bubbie on the path to better speech! Keep your fingers crossed and I will try to update on this as soon as we learn anything.




1 comment:

  1. Glad to know Boo is doing so well... MckMama's blog just breaks my heart!

    That horizon picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete