Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Hanging Out and Having a Good Time

It has been a couple of days, so I thought I would do a little update. I don't have any pictures of this weekend and we know that is all that anyone wants(LOL, Joking!).

Well it started off with us being a little bummed since KU lost their game, better luck hopefully next year! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Also I had mentioned that our friend had to go to the Hospital. He spent a couple of days in the ICU and was released yesterday. He is home now and starting tomorrow, he is going to AA meetings. I'm so happy for him to finally be taking the right steps to improve his life. I pray that he will keep with it! He very nicely apologized for Friday night and surprisingly made amends with us. I wasn't sure how he would feel after that night, but thankfully he doesn't hold any resentment towards us, though I would perfectly understand if he did.

Other than that, we spent most of the weekend just lazing around the house and doing a few errands. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Bubbie has become quite the little character these days. It is so entertaining to see what he comes up with from day to day. Just recently he has started bringing me his yogurt cup to me in bed in the morning to open for him. Its so funny because he will have his spoon ready and all! This morning Boo was crying because she was awake and hungry, so Bubbie took her a slice of bread to appease her, too cute! Bubbie's speech is really coming along now too, he still is a bit hard to understand at times, but its an improvement none the less. His favorite thing to do is say his name over and over. He will actually sing his name and if he sees a picture of himself he will ask if that is himself. Oh and I forgot to mention on Saturday night, I was putting Boo to bed and Bubbie came in her room. I told him to say goodnight to Boo and he said "Ni, night" and then blew kisses to her. It was the cutest sight I ever saw! Thats my Bubbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment