Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Photos
















I thought I would share some photos. This is part of Boo's monthly photos, these are her 10 mths. We decided while we were at it, to include Bubbie too. He is now almost 30mths(technically only 29mths), almost 2 and half years old. To save some money we had their Granddad take pictures and met up with him at Eastborough Park. We took a couple of things to help with taking photos, such as the Adirondak chairs and our wagon. Didn't they turn out so cute? I'm really pleased with them, thank you to Granddad!

Also this weekend, we repainted the bathroom, for what is now the third time since we have moved in. The last two colors I picked looked great on the samples, but just awful on the walls. I'm finally happy with the color now, so hopefully there will be no more painting the bathroom. Once we get the tape and everything cleaned up from painting, I'll post a picture! We also went to Lowes again and I finally settled on the flooring and counter tops that I want, so that we could figure out the cost to do the Kitchen and the bathroom floor. I can't wait until we can get that done, though I'm pushing to have floors in before Boo's birthday. Its been another busy weekend and there are only more to come.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! Those little red chairs are just too cute...

    ReplyDelete