Friday, March 6, 2009

My Boy is Growing Up


Putting his shoes on all by himself!

Huh?

Strutting his new duds!

Bubbie loves picking out his own clothes and shoes now. It it so hilarious watching him go through his process. We went shopping, just Bubbie and me last Wednesday. The weather here has been so unseasonably warm and Bubbie didn't have any warm weathered clothes to wear. We first went to JC Penneys and he picked out this Diego outfit. He was so excited when he found it, that he carried it to the register, so funny! Then we went to Old Navy because they usually have great sales on kid's clothes and he picked out the brown pants in the top photo. Also, last night we went to the shoe store and he picked out the "Cars" shoes, but they didn't have them in Toddler sizes. He was so disappointed! Thankfully, I recalled Target having the same shoe and in his size. To top it off, they were on clearance! I love anything on clearance, LOL! So I bought them and brought them out to the car where Bubbie was waiting with Daddy and Boo. Bubbie was so excited that he wore them to bed last night. He especially loves them because he can put them on all by himself. He is becoming my big boy, but he will always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment