Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MMMMM, Doughnuts!

This morning started off great, without a hitch! We went to Krispy Kremes today with our Meetup group and had free doughnuts! Of course I forgot to take the camera because it would have been a great opportunity to take some cute pictures with their balloons and Krispy Kreme paper hats. Thats me, always forgetting the camera or whatever else isn't attached to me. Anyway, Bubbie had a great time playing with another little boy that was there, that when it came time to leave, I was certain he was going to have a fit. He complained a little, but once we arrived at Eastbourogh Park, he was happy again.

We met up with a couple of other Moms at the park and played for about an hour. Mostly Bubbie wanted to swing, so I put him and Boo next to eachother in the baby swings and alternated pushing them. They both had a lot of fun and they smiled and giggled at eachother. I thought to myself at that point, "Wow, these kids have so much love and admiration for eachother, I just can't believe it!" It makes me wonder if I ever had such a close and loving relationship with any of my siblings at that age. It was nice to see them so happy together though, it really touched my heart! It was especially nice because the last few days, I've really had to get after Bubbie for hitting Boo on the head, whenever he would get upset. Hopefully his love for her will stop that soon, LOL! After the park, we all came home and now the kids are very peacefully napping. My favorite part of the day!

Isn't it amazing how having a family of your own can change your perspectives on your Parents and Siblings, as well as any other relationships in ones life! Well now I'm getting off onto a different blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment